bvseo-msg: Configuration error - baseURI contains invalid characters, correct or encode URI.Configuration error - pageURI contains invalid characters, correct or encode URI.The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
So sorry, but this item is sold out.
You probably would've looked amazing with it too.
We do have some similar items available right now though.
The Marmot Ignition 30 Pack is a day pack for hiking and climbing. Short adventures are the way to go with the 30 liter pack that's ready for all types of weather thanks to the removable raincover. Pack up a lunch and a hammock or your harness and climbing shoes for a solo picnic deep in the woods or a climbing sesh with your best bud. The padded shoulder harness and backpanel make sure your cushioned for the whole journey while the removable waistbelt is available for stability or leaving at home to lighten the load. From organizational pockets to trekking pole or ice tool attachments, it's got a spot for pretty much everything you'll need on a done-in-a-day exploration. Head out on foot or hit the pedals and ignite your wild side.
FEATURES of the Marmot Ignition 30 Pack
Padded, ergonomically designed shoulder harness
Breathable foam and mesh backpanel
Hydration sleeve with reservior clip and port
External water bottle pocket
Tool/trekking pole attachment
Clipping points with reflective tape
Removable webbing waist belt
300D Robic Nylon, Polyester
Raincover Included, Water Bottle Pockets, Sternum Strap, Hip Belt, Hydration Compatible, Removable Hip Belt, Ice Axe / Trekking Pole Loops, Compression Straps
30 liters / 1831 cubic inches
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;