"Fold-Down" Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access
Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Zip-Guard Slider
Smooth-Curved Baffle Construction Reduces Down Shifting
Down Defender to Improve Water-resistance in Wet Conditions
Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
Hood Draw Cord
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Two Hang Loops
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Extreme Temperature Rating:
-7 Degrees Fahrenheit
Max User Height (Long):
6 ft 6 in.
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
6 x 12 in.
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
20D 100 % Nylon Ripstop
Fill Weight (Long):
Hip Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Draft Collar, Water Resistant, Stuff Sack Included
Bag Weight (Regular):
1 lb 7.3 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
1 lb,11 oz
Camping, Winter Camping, Basecamp and Expedition
21 - 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
Exact Temperature Rating:
30 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
800+ Fill Power Goose Down
Durable Water Repellant
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Love it!This is my third Marmot bag. I bought this as a summer/fall bag for Mich woods. I know at 30* it a bit much but here in MI you never know. Too hot for a true summer night but I love this bag none the less. I have used it several times now and twice the temps really dipped. THis is a great bag. Stuffs into a tiny sack and lofts back in minutes. Lightweight, compresses into a football size bag, very warm, quality and who can beat the down defender. I highly recommend this bag.