The Marmot Hydrogen Sleeping Bag is a lightweight sleeping bag for 30 degree nights through the backcountry. When you’re hauling your bed on your back, the Hydrogen makes it easier by weighing in at 1lb, 8oz (regular). The 850+ fill power goose down is treated with Down Defender, providing the bag with water-resistance for trips that turn damp. The lightweight 20 denier nylon ripstop fabric is coated with a durable water repellent, allowing water to bead up on the surface and be brushed away. Packing down small, it takes up less space, leaving room for other gear, or for taking a smaller pack.
FEATURES of the Marmot Hydrogen Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Pertex Microlight Shell and Lining Fabric
Full baffle construction
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Insulated Draft tube
Stretch tricot Baffles
Full Length Zipper
Velcro-free Face Muff
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Sleeping Bag Lining:
Pertex Microlight 30d 100% Nylon Ripstop
Hip Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Pertex Microlight 20d 100% Nylon Ripstop
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
6 x 12 in.
Extreme Temperature Rating:
1 Degrees Fahrenheit
Fill Weight (Long):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Stuff Sack Volume:
5.6 liters 341.7 cubic inches
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Ultralight, Stuff Sack Included
Ultralight Backpacking, Hiking
Exact Temperature Rating:
30 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
1 lb, 8.77 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
1 lb, 12 oz
850+ Fill Power Goose Down
21 - 30 Degrees Fahrenheit
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;