The Marmot Helm Pack is a 32 liter backpack that will fit your laptop, books, tablet and more for school or work. The largest available backpack by Marmot, they've packed it with plenty of pockets and organization for all your pens and extras. The padded laptop sleeve holds up to 15 inch machines so you can take notes in class, or play a round or two of minesweeper. Shhh, don't tell anybody I said that. You'll also have a separate sleeve for a tablet on the inside. External pockets hold water bottles so you can stay hydrated throughout the day. Tuck your lunch and perhaps an extra long sleeve or hoody in and take on the day. Steer your way from home to school and back again. Throw in a yar or two for a bit of pirate-like flair.
FEATURES of the Marmot Helm Pack
Padded laptop sleeve fits most 15" computers
Internal pocket fits most tablets and E-readers internal organizer with key clip
Two external water bottle pockets
External stash pocket and large flap pocket with compression
Removable webbing waist belt
Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap
70% Nylon, 30% Polyester
Laptop Compatible, Raincover Included, Organizer Panel, Water Bottle Pockets, Hip Belt, Tablet Compatible, Removable Hip Belt
32 Liters / 1953 Cubic inches
Holds Laptop Size:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;