"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Helium Sleeping Bag is a lightweight sleeping bag for backpacking adventures down to 15 degrees. The Helium is packed with 850 fill power goose down that is treated with Down Defender, making the bag more water-resistant on damp adventures. The Pertex Microlight shell and lining is soft to the touch and easy to slip inside for a bit of shut eye. A durable water repellent treatment on the shell repels water, a bonus when waking up in a tent full of condensation. The three season bag comes in at 2lbs 6oz and packs down small, in its included stuff sack, taking up less room in your pack. When the adventure ends store it in the included storage sack to maintain loft as you dream up your next trail exploration.
FEATURES of the Marmot Helium Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Great value! Performance, weight, warmth, size! Buy it.Backpacking, bikepacking requires low mass and minimal volume.,,Cool/cold nights require a thermal advantage.,,Recreational outdoorsmen require affordable prices.,,This bag delivers in of those all areas!,,It compresses into amsize comparable to an NFL football and is very light.,,The 850 down is very warm and keeps me cozy in my Half Dome 2 tent on a mountain top on the C-O or Canal or on the beach.,,The price makes all of these features easilymattainable!,,Buy it!
Date published: 2014-12-29
Rated 5 out of
Compact warmth!This was by far the smallest in volume sleeping bag I've ever had and (at the time I bought it) the warmest). It packs into a ridiculously small size and it is very warm. It is a 3 season bag though so when the temperature drops less than -10C you need something warmer. Unfortunately I was forced to upgrade with the marmot Lithium when on a very windy day it flew away from my balcony where I had it drying!
Date published: 2014-09-18
Rated 4 out of
All around good sleeping bag with a few very minor issuesPros: warm, full zipper, correct size, light, packages extremely small, good quality,,,,Cons: zipper occasionally jams, hot and cold spots, slightly uncomfortable for the head,,,,I'm being very picky just so give you some small issues, but overall I'm glad I bought it and I would either buy the Plasma or the Helium next time.
Date published: 2015-06-19
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10237127, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;