The Marmot Helium Sleeping Bag is a lightweight sleeping bag for backpacking adventures down to 15 degrees. The Helium is packed with 850 fill power goose down that is treated with Down Defender, making the bag more water-resistant on damp adventures. The Pertex Microlight shell and lining is soft to the touch and easy to slip inside for a bit of shut eye. A durable water repellent treatment on the shell repels water, a bonus when waking up in a tent full of condensation. The three season bag comes in at 2lbs 6oz and packs down small, in its included stuff sack, taking up less room in your pack. When the adventure ends store it in the included storage sack to maintain loft as you dream up your next trail exploration.
FEATURES of the Marmot Helium Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Pertex Microlight Shell and Lining Fabric
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Stretch tricot Baffles
Full Length Zipper
Insulated Draft tube
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Velcro-free Face Muff
Extreme Temperature Rating:
-16.6 Degrees Fahrenheit
Fill Weight (Long):
100% Nylon ripstop
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Long):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
7 x 14 in.
Foot Circumference (Long):
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Sleeping Bag Lining:
30D 100% Nylon
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Ultralight, Stuff Sack Included
Hiking, Ultralight Backpacking
Exact Temperature Rating:
15 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
2 lbs, 13 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
2 lbs, 6 oz
850+ Fill Power Goose Down
11 - 20 Degrees Fahrenheit
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;