"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Hammer 2 Person Tent is a single wall tent for cold weather camping trips. The Hammer is freestanding with enough space to occupy yourself and a friend. The single door opens wide and includes a removable vestibule to store and protect gear in harsh snows. The vestibule also features a snow flap, to prevent wind and snow drafts from entering into your extra space. Three DAC Featherlite NSL poles hold up your outdoor home with an internal and external guy system to provide additional stability so you can tuck in for the night without worry.
FEATURES of the Marmot Hammer 2 Person Tent
Single Wall Construction with Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
Removable Vestibule with Snow Flaps Included
Internal Guy System
Seam Taped, Catenary Cut, Bathtub Style Floor
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
DAC Featherlite NSL Poles
Tent Pole Diameter:
6 square feet
50D 100% Polyester Trevira 1200mm PU Dry Coating, W/R, FR
70D 100% Nylon PU 3000mm W/R, F/R
Number of Poles:
Tent Pole Material:
43 x 50 x 85 in.
68D 100% Polyester Ripstop 1800mm, W/R, F/R
Minimum Trail Weight:
4 lbs, 6 oz
28 square feet
Free Standing, Vestibule, Gear Loft Included, Single Wall
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;