SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Nice tent, main poles seem overloaded!Tent is huge inside, love the double doors, rainfly covers nicely w/ plenty of covered gear space. Sleeps dry, no condensation inside. Wife and kids love the color and the space. I have two complaints though. One is the tent stakes and pole stuff sacks don't have draw strings like the tent bag, cheap! Second the two main poles seem to be overloaded, mine have bent at number 4 and 8 segement. I have only set the tent up about 7 times, and I used all the guy points when expecting any type of weather. But all in all I like the tent, we'll see how Marmot treats me with replacement poles???
Date published: 2010-07-11
Rated 5 out of
The Great PumpkinI can’t find the Marmot Halo 6P tent on the Moosejaw website. Whats’s up? Operator error? I’m attaching my tent review to the Halo 6P Footprint. The Marmot Halo 6P is one big tent. I had been searching for a new tent for sometime. I’m to the age where I need to stand up to put on my pants. No more lying on my back, feet up in the air, in a tiny tent trying to wrangle on my wranglers. A new tent needed to meet three criteria. 1. It had to have headroom and hip room for my 6”2’- 300 plus pound frame. 2. It also needed to have a rain fly that fully covered the tent. 3. Needed to have enough vestibule area to store coolers and camp kitchen box while away from the campsite. The Ma
Date published: 2008-05-27
Rated 5 out of
Not a better store around than Moosejaw!I just got the tent that goes with this footprint and I am writing simply to give kudos to Moosejaw and Marmot for the great special they ran in which the footprint was free with the purchase of the tent! Everyone that spends time in Moosejaw or on their site I assume is into great gear and I know we all know it costs money but it sure is nice to get something for free once in a while that is really useful. On top of that, the tent was one sale!
Date published: 2008-03-13
Rated 3 out of
Maybe not worth the moneyHandy of course, especially if you see yourself connecting to the Halo fly alone as a big sun shelter without the tent. But since the Halo 6 is such a standard 10-foot square, you could find an ordinary groundcloth for much less that would match the footprint equally well.