"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
New Twin Tip Floor Design Increases Durability and Saves Weight
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
DAC NFL Poles
Optional Footprint Available
Tent Pole Diameter:
15D No-See-Um Mesh, F/R
8.6 square feet
Minimum Trail Weight:
3 lbs, 15 oz
21.5 x 6.7 in.
40 square feet
42 x 70 x 88 in.
Tent Pole Material:
30D 100% Nylon Ripstop, Silicon/ PU 1800mm W/R, F/R
Number of Poles:
40D 100% Nylon 2000mm W/R, F/R
Single Wall, Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.