The Marmot Force 2 Person Tent is an ultralight backpacking tent for one or two persons in the backcountry. Whether you're looking to maximize your space on a solo trip or trimming weight on an adventure for two, the Force 2 utilizes a 15D no-see-um mesh upper to keep weight down and increase breathability. Stay dry on wet nights thanks to a 40D 100% nylon 2000mm floor fabric and 30D 100% nylon ripstop, silicon/PU coated 1800mm fly fabric. The dual doors mean you won't have to climb over another or wait to enter/exit and dual vestibules separate gear. Or you can totally share doors and use one vestibule for shoes-only. You can sort that kind of thing out on the trail, just rejoice in the fact that this little guy sets up in a jiffy thanks to clips and four simple DAC NFL poles.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Force 2 Person Tent
Great Balance Between Weight, Roominess and Easy Set-Up
Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
Extended Head and Foot Zones Maximizes Usable Space
New Twin Tip Floor Design Increases Durability and Saves Weight
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
DAC NFL Poles
Optional Footprint Available
15D No-See-Um Mesh, F/R
19.7 x 6.7 in.
40D 100% Nylon 2000mm W/R, F/R
Tent Pole Diameter:
38 x 52 x 86 in.
30D 100% Nylon Ripstop, Silicon/ PU 1800mm W/R, F/R
6.8 square feet
Tent Pole Material:
Number of Poles:
29 square feet
Minimum Trail Weight:
2 lbs, 15 oz
Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall, Ultralight
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
When it's raining, can you set up the Marmot Force 2 Person Tent using the "dry pitch method"?
Asked by: tincup
Yo Tincup! Yes indeed, you can set up the Marmot Force 2 Person Tent using the "dry pitch method," made possible by the bare-bones setup capabilities of this tent. You would just position your footprint, attach the poles, then the fly on top of the poles. Then you can go under the fly to attach the tent body itself. Just a heads up, it's always best to try this out in dry conditions a few times so you get the hang of it before you run into inclement weather.
Answered by: Rocko Gigsby
Date published: 2016-05-26
Does the Marmot Force 2p come with a footprint? The "Product Specifications" section says it does, but other sellers list it as extra.
Asked by: JiminMich
This item does not come with a footprint. You would need to purchase it separately. Just search for the "Marmot Force 2P Footprint".
Love the Madness!