The Marmot Firefly 2 Person Tent is perfect for backpackers who like to have a little movin' around room. The two doors, each with their own vestibule give you plenty of space to store all your stuff, or whoever's stuff your carrying around. There's a full coverage fly so rain can't get in even if it wanted to, which it does. This tent also has a bare bones setup option so you can save some weight and still sleep like a comfortable king.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Firefly 2 Person Tent
Hanging Organizer and Footprint Included
DAC Press-Fit Poles are lightweight and durable
Full Coverage Fly keeps you dry no matter the weather
Two doors, each with their own vestibule give you easy access and plenty of gear storage area
Window Weld waterproof window allows you to view the outside without getting out of your bag
Bare Bones Setup option allows you to only carry the poles, fly and footprint to save weight
Catenary Cut Floor curves slightly up the tent wall to reduce seam to ground contact
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls keeps those zippers quiet
Light- Reflective Points so you can see those guy-lines at night
Snag-Free Zipper Flap keeps zipper related frustration to a minimum
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Solid Spacious and every now and again irritatingGood tent. Poles are small oak trees so if you snap one of these, you're doing something wrong. ,,,,Footprint/tent floor isn't loud while moving around, definitely not the old school tarp style bottom. ,,,,Set up is a snap....literally.,,,,Doors are a bit hard to unzip with one had quickly but nothing terrible. ,,,,Good size vestibules. And there are 2 on this. Don't listen to the description. Now I will say one is a small little guy but still big enough for boots and small stuff. MAYBE a pack it you do it right or have a small pack. ,,,,Enough space for 2 people. Even if the other person smells you should be alright. ,,,,Fly has kept me dry but water definitely beads up on the inside of it too. ,,,,Only true downside is when it's packed, it's bulky. I personally don't mind the weight, it's just hard to find a place to put it on my back. ,,
Date published: 2013-06-01
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10184884, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;