The Marmot Eos 1P Tent is a solo tent for the solo backpacker. Hiker, party of one! Pitch this double-wall, free standing tent and snuggle in for the night. It's lightweight for packing up when you're on the move and you can even go Bare Bones and set it up with just the poles, fly and footprint (footprint sold separately). Tuck your pack into the vestibule and it'll stay dry when it rains at night while still allowing space for you to exit the D-shaped door. Simple, easy, ready for the trails.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Eos 1 Person Tent
One D Shaped Door, One Vestibule
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Optional Footprint Available
DAC Featherlite NSL Poles One D Shaped Door, One Vestibule
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.