The Marmot Eos 1 Person Tent is a lightweight tent for sleeping solo in the great outdoors. The free-standing, single door structure pitches with a single pole and boasts a tent body of 20D no-see-um mesh to keep bugs out while letting air flow. The durable 40D, 100% nylon tent floor is waterproof for battling wet grounds. The single DAC Featherlite NSL pole is hubbed for fast pitching and the tent body attaches with clips, just throw the rainfly over top for rainy or chilly nights.
FEATURES of the Marmot Eos 1 Person Tent
One D Shaped Door, One Vestibule
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Optional Footprint Available
DAC Featherlite NSL Poles
Ultralight Backpacking, Trekking, Backpacking
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Great solo pack tentBought this tent for an upcoming trip to hike Mt. Whitney. Tent is a steal at this price. Set up is super easy and sets up in a minute or two. I also own a Marmut limelight 3, and have been super happy with it since I bought it. So i decide that I would stick with Marmut and I was not disappointed. This tent will be a great asset on the hike. I highly recommend this tent to anyone looking for a nice solo tent for a weekend get away, or a hike to the top of the lower 48. Only con to this setup is that the foot print is not included with the purchase, unlike with the limelight. All in all, I recommend this..
Date published: 2013-04-22
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.5
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10208855, STG, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;