The Marmot EarlyLight 2 Person Tent is a lightweight, functional tent for both the budget-conscious veteran and the first-time tent buyer. The EarlyLight has a roomy interior suitable for two people, jingle-free nylon zippers that allow you to make entrances and exits without attracting any attention. The tent also features excellent ventilation and a pole structure that's light as a feather, stiff as a board. Sorry for that reference to your childhood, but I couldn't resist.
FEATURES of the Marmot Earlylight 2 Person Tent
Gear Loft and Footprint Included
Two D Shaped Doors / Two Vestibules
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle- Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Superior Pole Structure
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
DAC Press-Fit Poles
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 2 out of
not recommended• The zippers and the main material went out of shape. I have to use the zipper with my both hands to open and close the tent.,,• Although I had anchored the tent correctly, during a windy night on the beach, dust and sand went through and as a result we couldn’t stay in the tent for a long time as we were unable to breath due to the dust. I believe the rain fly is too short,,• I thought that the footprint would be unnecessary, since I set the tent over sand, but as a result there is a hole on the ground sheet.,,• A few days ago, during a 3 hours rain at night, although rain didn’t come inside, you could feel the moisture in your hands from inside,,
Date published: 2011-04-21
Rated 4 out of
Lots of bang for the buckI've had this tent for over 4 years now and it's still going strong. This tent has seen everything from car camping to being our mosquito net in Haiti and it's still in great shape. The clips on this tent are fantastic and they make tents that use sleeves for the poles look like a dinosaur. The double-door feature on this tent make it a breeze to get in and out of with two people. My only gripe is that the rain fly does not have color coded attachments so you have to guess which way it goes on and then possibly try again, but you at least have a 50-50 chance of getting it right so it can't be that bad. ,,,,All in all this is a great tent for the price and I would definitely buy it again.
Date published: 2011-04-20
Rated 5 out of
Couldnt get betterThis tent has been improved. From color coding the fly to better fiiting of the material, all in all this tent is awesome for backpacking and car camping. If you are an alpinist it is probably a little heavy though as it come in at 5.5 lbs but that extra weight is no problem for more moderate campers. A little small for 2 but more than ample for 1. The featherlight poles are very light and engage with ease. the pole mender is nice to. The ground cloth is a nice feature and can double as a minimalist base if you know there will not be any bugs. Great tent for a 3.5 season packer.
Date published: 2011-11-24
Rated 5 out of
Easy to setup and relatively lightweightI found that this tent is actually pretty easy to setup and comes with all the nice features like a footprint and luggage storage. The Foot print is a great piece of equipment that really helps keep ground moisture from coming in and is easier to pack then a tarp. The luggage storage is kinda small but that is to be expected as it is just a tent. I really like the two pole vs three pole tents. I would deffinately reccommend this tent to others. Not to mention I got a sweet deal on MooseJaw.