Large D-shaped Zipper Opening to Access Main Compartment
Padded Laptop Sleeve Fits Most 15" Computers
Semi-Rigid Side and Bottom Panels
Front Vertical Zip Pocket
Removable Webbing Waist Belt
Side Compression Straps
Stretch Mesh Water Bottle Pockets
Silicone Touch End Points on Webbing
Molded Back Panel
Accessory Organizer with Key Clip
Interior Zippered Pocket
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
they don't call it a 'day hauler' for nothingReally great pack. Smart, smart, feels spacious but its not big - the big ass main zipper works soo smooth - i am in and out of it all day and the more i have it the more i think its one of my best packs. The first day it came - i had to ride home in a cold ugly rain - stuck the smaller day pack in with the work clothes - as i rounded the first corner i noticed how well the shoulder straps were designed - made the little Arcteryck inside feel sloppy. This pack is bomber in bad weather.,,An aside - Between my order and the chipmunks in the back putting it on the truck - it was 'out of stock' but Donna the self proclaimed head baker seem to pull one out of thin air.
Date published: 2013-04-15
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10208836, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;