bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
The Marmot Datum Sleeping Bag is a hybrid sleeping bag for cold weather exploration. Warm down to -18°F, the combination of 650 fill power down and Spirafil® keeps you comfortable through the night. The synthetic insulation resists moisture, as does the down thanks to a Down Defender treatment, so your bag stays warmer in wet conditions. A draft tube alongside the full length zipper prevents the chill from sneaking inside so you can snuggle in and have a sound sleep without being awoken. I hope your tent buddy doesn't snore.
FEATURES of the Marmot Datum Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in the USA
Pertex Shield Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
Marmot Cross Baffle Construction Prevents Down Shifting and Colds Spots
11-Baffle and Wrap-Around Foot Box Increases Warmth
Reinforced Foot Box Lining
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
"Feely" Draw Cords
Down-Filled Draft Tube
Ground-Level Side Seams
Hidden Draft Tube Pocket
Body Mapped- 650FP Down wraps around body, head, foot and super efficient Spirafil the on bottom
Certified 650 Fill Power Down with Down Defender
Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper
Body-mapped Insulation Yields Maximum Thermal Efficiency without Added Weight
3D Hood Construction
Internal Stash Pocke
Hood Draw Cord
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Two Hang Loops
Compression Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Foot Circumference (Long):
Hip Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Extreme Temperature Rating:
-43.8 Degrees Fahrenheit
Max User Height (Long):
6 ft 6 in.
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Long):
Fill Weight (Regular):
30D 100 % Nylon Ripstop
Draft Collar, Water Resistant, Stuff Sack Included
Bag Weight (Regular):
3 lbs 10 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
4 lbs 1.5 oz
Camping, Basecamp and Expedition
0 - 10 Degrees Fahrenheit
Exact Temperature Rating:
0 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
650 Fill Power Down
Durable Water Repellant
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.