bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
So sorry, but this item is sold out.
You probably would've looked amazing with it too.
We do have some similar items available right now though.
The Marmot Curbside Pack is a versatile backpack for skateboarding and snowboarding. If you're into riding with one foot forward, the Curbside is an easy way to carry your gear and your board to your next destination. The main compartment features a padded laptop sleeve, for up to 15 inch computers, as well as organization for smaller items and enough space for your extra hoody and lunch. There is also a second sleeve for a tablet or e-reader to prevent scratches. A couple additional pockets throughout hang onto extra items as needed, such as goggles or water bottle. Hang the pack off your shoulders as you skate into school, then strap the board to your back so you don't get busted by the VP for riding in the halls. After school, strap your snowboard to the bag and head out to the hills via bus so you can shred before hitting the books come nightfall.
FEATURES of the Marmot Curbside Pack
Padded laptop sleeve fits most 15" computers
Internal pocket fits most tablets and E-readers
Internal organizer with key clip
Two external water bottle pockets
Large external zippered pocket with organizer
Removable webbing waist belt
Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap
70% Nylon 30% Polyester
Laptop Compatible, Organizer Panel, Water Bottle Pockets, Sternum Strap, Tablet Compatible, Removable Hip Belt
Holds Laptop Size:
21 Liters / 1282 Cubic inches
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;