bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Cumulus Pillow is an inflatable pillow for resting your head upon as you snooze. Take it on the next car ride, camping trip, or airplane ride and don't even think twice about your head getting the chills. It's been stuffed with Spirafill synthetic insulation for warmth under your noggin, all you have to do is inflate, pull the cover on and close your eyes. The soft cover is removable and washable so you can have a drool-free sleep on the next trip. Included is it's very own stuff sack so you can carry around your fluffy, cotton-like pillow from place to place.
FEATURES of the Marmot Cumulus Pillow
3D Ergonomics and Flex-Baffle Technology to Support your Neck
Filled with 650FP Down for Added Insulation
RF Welded Seams to Ensure High Strength and Durability
Fine Tune Locking Value Allows for Easy Inflation and Adjustment of Pillow Firmness
Stuff-Away Into Carry Bag
Removable, Washable Brushed Tricot Pillow Cover
Sleeping Pad Fabric:
200d Embossed 100% Nylon with Multi-layer Laminate Backing
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.