"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Crampon / Skin Pocket is a great addition to any alpine adventurer’s gear closet. The PVC free Tarpaulin bottom adds waterproof protection and abrasion resistance that will come in handy when tossing wet crampons or skins inside, the drainage port prevents dripage from collecting inside the bag and the dual daisy bottom allows for secure pack lashing. (Totes sorry if that sounded dirty.) There’s also an internal mesh pocket in this Marmot bag to keep smaller items separate, making this crampon bag a versatile piece of travel gear that can double as a men’s toiletry bag, triple as an artist’s travel case and even quadruple as a skivvy and sock pocket. You'll end up using this way more than you planned on. For reals. The guy next to me uses his to bring his lunch to work every day. He always brings a piece of fruit, a Clif bar, a sandwich, some greek yogurt and a juice box. I think his Mom packs it for him.
DECENT FEATURES of the Marmot Crampon / Skin Pocket
PVC Free Tarpaulin Bottom for Added Abrasion Resistance and Waterproofness
Internal Mesh Pocket
Dual Daisy Bottom for Securely Lashing to Backpack
Internal Compression Straps to Secure Crampons
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;