The Marmot Compact Hauler is a toiletry bag for keeping the necessities neat during travel. A smooth YKK zipper opens the bag wide to reveal the inside contents, whether it's sitting on the bathroom counter or you are utilizing the internal hook by hanging it on the back of the door. The inside opens to reveal two zippered pockets for smaller items. The large main section features elastic straps to prevent specific items from bouncing around as you travel through the airport. The inner material is easily wiped clean, just in case a shampoo bottle unexpectedly explodes mid-vacation. Polish your teeth and brush your hair to prepare for a day of tourism and adventure.
FEATURES of the Marmot Compact Hauler
Durable 300D TPE Laminate (Phthalate-Free) and 1680D Ballistic Nylon
Multiple Interior Pockets for Use as a toiletry Kit
Internal Hook for Versatile Hanging options
Mesh PU Zippered Pocket Under Lid
Wipe Clean Interior
D-Shaped Zip for easy Access
420D High Density Nylon
7.5 Liters / 458 Cubic inches
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.