bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
When you're up over 14k feet or exploring the deep recesses of the alpine backcountry, you need a serious sleep system to get you through your inactive times. Enter the Marmot Col MemBrain -20F Sleeping Bag. Baffled with 800+ fill down insulation, it will trap warm air near your body for unmatched warmth. It is light and compressible so it won't take up much pack space. On trips where you need a -20 bag, I'm guessing pack space is at a premium. The rest of your pack will probably be taken up by hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. The waterproof/breathable MemBrain® fabric seperates the Col MemBrain from the pack; it is durable and resistant to the elements.
FEATURES of the Marmot Col MemBrain -20F Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Santa Rosa, California
Certified 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
Marmot MemBrain waterproof/Breathable Fabric
9-Baffle Chest Section
Reinforced Foot Box Lining
11-Baffle Foot Box
Down-Filled Draft tube
Ground- Level Side Seams
Hidden Draft tube Pocket
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Velcro-free Down-filled Collar
Velcro-free Face Muff
100% Nylon ripstop
Fill Weight (Long):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
9.5 x 19 in.
Fill Weight (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Long):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Sleeping Bag Lining:
100% Nylon WR
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Exact Temperature Rating:
-10 Degrees Fahrenheit
Bag Weight (Regular):
3 lbs, 14.59 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
4 lbs, 9 oz
800+ Fill Power Goose Down
-50 - -1 Degrees Fahrenheit
Marmot MemBrain fabrics utilize a polyurethane laminate that perfectly balances performance for anything nature can throw at you. Waterproof, breathable and durable, the external protection coupled with minimal internal condensation adds up to pure comfort.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;