bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Marmot Composite Construction Combines High Loft 2.5 denier
Thermally Efficient 1 denier Thermal R Insulations
Body-mapped Insulation Yields Maximum Thermal Efficiency without Added Weight
Thermal R Insulations Keeps You Warm and Are Highly Compactable
3D Hood Construction
Full Length Zipper
Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
VELCRO-free Face Muff
Two Hang Loops
Stuff Sack and Storage Sack Included
Marmot Thermal R
Hip Circumference (Long):
Sleeping Bag Lining:
30D 100% Nylon
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Max User Height (Long):
6 ft 6 in.
100% Nylon ripstop
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Pillow Pocket, Stuff Sack Included
Backpacking, Hiking, Camping
Exact Temperature Rating:
0 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Bag Weight (Regular):
3 lbs 11 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
4 lbs 5 oz
0 - 10 Degrees Fahrenheit
Max User Height (Regular):
Thermal R / Thermal R Micro
Marmot Thermal R
Marmot Thermal R is an ultra-warm synthetic insulation for cold weather activities. Comprised of multi-channel and hollow fibers, it maximizes warmth while minimizing internal condensation and moisture. The hollow fibers are lofty and light for an excellent warmth to weight ratio.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.