"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Cirrus Down Pillow is a packable pillow for travel and backcountry use. The 75 gram pillow stuffs into it's very own carry bag when you're moving from place to place and inflates in a matter of moments with a few puffs of air from your trusty lungs. The inside is filled with insulating 650 fill power down for warmth while the outside is a 200D, embossed 100% nylon for durability. The ergonomic shape supports the neck as you drift off to dreamland, whether you're in a tent or traveling via car or airplane. Also acceptable for train travel.
FEATURES of the Marmot Cirrus Down Pillow
3D Ergonomics and Flex-Baffle Technology to Support your Neck
Filled with 650FP Down for Added Insulation
RF Welded Seams to Ensure High Strength and Durability
Fine Tune Locking Value Allows for Easy Inflation and Adjustment of Pillow Firmness
Stuff-Away Into Carry Bag
Sleeping Pad Fabric:
200d Embossed 100% Nylon with Multi-layer Laminate Backing
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.