"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Catalyst 2P Tent is a freestanding tent for the casual camper. This tent is small but spacious, built for the camper that spends their time in the woods with one other person or maybe a dog. Weighing in at 5lbs 3oz, it's not the lightest available, but you can totally pack it up and head out for a weekend hike if you'd like. The interior features plenty of floor space plus pockets here and there to stash glasses or a headlamp, whatever smaller item you don't wish to crush. The two doors and two vestibules allows for fast exits, plus storage of your pack when the rain starts to fall.
Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
HD Velocity 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
68D 100 % Polyester Taffeta F/R
32.5 Square Feet
44 x 53 x 88 in.
9.5 square feet
Number of Poles:
68D Polyester Taffeta
Tent Pole Diameter:
68D Polyester Taffeta
Minimum Trail Weight:
4 lbs, 11 oz
Tent Pole Material:
HD Velocity 7000 Series Aluminum
18 x 7 in.
Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall, Footprint Included
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! HANDS DOWNThis tent weighing in at 4 lbs 11 oz is by far the best bang for your buck. That includes the weight of the footprint which is included and costs $170! If you use the 20% off you can get for $135 and for that price you just cant beat it.