The CWM EQ -40 Degree Sleeping Bag by Marmot. Welcome to the outer limits, astronauts. High-quality 800+ fill goose down and MemBrain waterproof, breathable fabric form the core of this portable environment-designed to deliver restful sleep, down to –40 F, in the harshest alpine environments. Over-engineered with sturdy reinforced linings and countless baffles for a lifetime of dependable comfort and protection.
FEATURES of the Marmot CWM MemBrain -40F Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Santa Rosa, California
Certified 800+ Fill Power Goose Down
Marmot MemBrain waterproof/Breathable Fabric
9-Baffle Chest Section
Reinforced Foot Box Lining
11-Baffle Foot Box
Down-Filled Draft tube
Ground- Level Side Seams
Hidden Draft tube Pocket
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Velcro-free Down-filled Collar
Velcro-free Face Muff
Backpacking, Mountaineering and Alpine
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Super warm bag for a good price and not a lot of weight!I absolutely love this bag for it's warmth and loft. Sleeping on snow and ice in -20 degree temps I was nice and toasty. It's also super roomy so you can move around in your sleep without feeling like you're trapped in a coffin. I haven't noticed any cold spots, so the insulation is great all around. The little pocket near your head is great to stash a headlamp too!
Date published: 2011-08-02
Rated 5 out of
I used this bag on Denali! I slept like a baby!This bag is expedition ready! The little holder for your iPod keeps it warm throughout the night. There's a thicker layer at the bottom to stop any drift snow from ruining your night's sleep.,,I wouldn't go into the mountains in Winter without the bag, into the Andes without this bag, into Alaska without this bag and into the Himalayas without this bag!
Date published: 2013-12-06
Rated 5 out of
MH NorwayI love this sleeping bag. It's so fluffy I need a new tent.
Date published: 2010-11-12
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10092480, PRD, sort_relevancy
What is the weight of this sleeping bag? Thanks
Asked by: Ben M
Thanks for reaching out to us! The Marmot CWM MemBrain -40F Sleeping Bag weighs 4 lbs, 9 oz in the regular version and 5 lbs in the long version.