The Marmot Brighton Pack is a school backpack for laptop, books, and more. This 30 liter hauler gets you to school or work and is even willing to take an airplane trip or two when vacation comes a-calling. Pile in a 15" laptop, a tablet or e-reader, your phone and the 30 USB cords you need to keep everything powered up. Organize smaller items in the internal section or one of the external zippered pockets, I'm sure you'll find a spot for your pen. Water bottle side pockets and to keep everything comfy while on the move, the padded harness is there to save your shoulders.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Brighton Pack
Large main compartment
Padded laptop sleeve fits most 15" computers
Internal pocket fits most tablets and e-readers
Internal organizer with key clip
Two external zippered pockets for on the go essentials
Two external water bottle pockets
Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap
420D 100% Polyester Big Ripstop
Pack Pockets (+ main compartment):
Laptop Compatible, Charging, Organizer Panel, Water Bottle Pockets, Compression Straps
30 liters / 1831 cubic inches
Holds Laptop Size:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.