The Marmot Bootjack 18 Pack is a roll-top backpack for protecting your stuff on the bike commute, bus commute, or wherever else you're going. Built with a durable exterior fabric, this little 18 liter can take a beating from constant use, providing weather-resistance along the way. The main compartment features a padded sleeve for up to 13" computers, plus plenty of space for your rain jacket or long sleeve and some snacks. The side-access allows you to grab your computer quickly when you reach your destination, without having to bother with the roll-top closure. Small item organization is available on the interior, while the two side pockets holster water bottles.
FEATURES of the Marmot Bootjack 18 Pack
Roll top closure for easy access
Large main compartment
Padded laptop sleeve fits most 13" computers
Side access computer pocket
External stash pocket for on the go essentials
Internal organizer with key clip
Two external water bottle pockets
Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap
Pack Pockets (+ main compartment):
150D TPE Laminate single side (Phthalate-Free) 100% Polyester
17 x 10.5 x 9.5 in.
Laptop Compatible, Organizer Panel, Water Bottle Pockets, Roll Top, Compression Straps
18 liters / 1098 cubic inches
Holds Laptop Size:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Super pack!I love the size and feel of this pack. It is a small pack for quick trips with a super comfortable padded but well-ventilated back. It feels durable and waterproof. There are several great pockets that make your valuables super accessible- you can access your laptop from the large top pocket or a convenient back side zip, there is a side deep pocket for your phone/wallet and there is a deep front open pocket as well. I think this pack is super- can't wait to really test its limits!
Date published: 2015-09-10
Rated 5 out of
Awesome pack!Bought this pack a couple of weeks ago and have been very satisfied. Fits one big medical text book and a 13 inch laptop. Comfortable and good looking. Just one comment though. Roll top design could use a different way to secure it, aside from the current one which buckles on front, otherwise, still a great pack.
What size water bottle can the bag accomodate on the side? Will a 21 oz or 24 oz hydroflask bottle fit on the side? Or just a normal 16oz water bottle.
Asked by: BeeAdventurous
Hiya BeeAdventurous, thanks for the question! I was able to fit a 21 oz Hydro Flask bottle in the side pocket. You might be able to squeeze the 24 oz, but I wouldn't recommend anything larger than that. Hope this helps!
Answered by: Rocko Gigsby
Date published: 2016-12-08
Is this bag waterproof? What are the external dimensions and how does the roll top opening closes?
Asked by: Phi_
Thanks for the awesome question. Sadly this item is not waterproof. It is coated with DWR though, making it water repellent against light rain! The roll top to this item works as such: You take the item and roll it tightly. There is a buckle on the pack, as shown in the pic, and one behind the pack. Once the product is rolled you take the buckle from the back and buckle it onto the front to keep the pack rolled tightly and keep it secured. The pack is roughly 18 inches tall and 12 inches wide on the outside measurements. It is also about 4.5 inches wide on the sides. I hope this helps!