Front Shovel and Probe Pocket with Quick Access Pull System
Main Compartment Access Through Back Panel
Diagonal Ski Carry System
Vertical Board Carry System
DriClime Lined Goggle Pocket
Stowable Mesh Helmet Carry System
Insulated Hydration Sleeve on Shoulder Harness
Waist Belt Pockets
Top Compression Strap
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 4 out of
Great PackBought this pack to upgrade an old EMS pack. Though it has a lot of winter features and was designed for winter pursuits, it works very well year round. Love the hydration system as the zippered sleeve keeps a camelbak hose from freely swinging and getting in the way. Another small yet awesome feature is the pockets on the waitbelt - great for easy stowage of small items (keys, snacks ect).Shoulder straps sit nicely once adjusted and back vent system works fairly well. Loaded it up and took it on a few quick 8-10 mile treks this summer and was comfy the entire time. Love the color scheme, too.
Date published: 2012-10-03
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10196563, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;