The Marmot Axial Pack is a small laptop backpack for dragging light loads to school, work, and travel. The padded laptop sleeve fits most 13 inch computers while an internal pocket fits a tablet or e-reader, preventing both from getting sloshed around with your other gear. You'll also find an organizer section on the inside for pens and the like, as well as a key clip so you don't have to fumble while trying to get into your car. The side pockets are for holding water bottles so you can keep your thirst at bay. The front external stash pocket holds onto a rain jacket so you can grab it at any time without risking the items you have on the inside of the pack against the elements. The bottom of the pack is reinforced so it can stand strong against all the dirty floors you set it down on. With or without the waist belt (it's removable!), the Axial is a stunning partner to have at your back.
FEATURES of the Marmot Axial Pack
Padded laptop sleeve fits most 13" computers
Internal pocket fits most tablets and E-readers
Internal organizer with key clip
Two external water bottle pockets
External stash pocket for on the go essentials
Removable webbing waist belt
Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap
70% Nylon 30% Polyester
Laptop Compatible, Sternum Strap, Organizer Panel, Water Bottle Pockets, Tablet Compatible, Removable Hip Belt
22 liters / 1343 cubic inches
Holds Laptop Size:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;