"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
DAC NSL Dual Diameter Green Poles with Eco Friendly Green Anodizing
Marmot Knees System
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Fully Taped Floor and Fly Seams
Catenary Cut Floor
Bare Bones Setup
Reflective Guy Out Points
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 3 out of
CondensationI had owned a Twilight for many years which was a great backpacking tent, fantastic quality and lightweight enough for my needs however at 6'2" tall I always wanted something that I could comfortably sit up in. The new Aura 2P fits the bill perfectly with more than ample headroom and thanks to new material maintains low weight for its size. Unfortunately unlike the Twilight it doesn't have any ventilation and condensation collects on cooler nights then drips onto the fly hence the 3 stars rating.
Date published: 2013-11-01
Rated 5 out of
I've taken this tent to theI've taken this tent to the beaches of Vancouver Island, the Chugach Mountains of Alaska, the desert in Death Valley, and into the jungle on Kauai. Setup is easy once you get the hang of it and it is big enough to accommodate two bigger people (or even three to four if you use the large vestibules as sleeping spaces). The balance between size and weight is excellent, and it holds up well to all conditions, though high wind has a tendency to flatten the big broad sides of the tent (this is the tradeoff for it being so tall--using guy lines mostly eliminates the problem). The mesh construction ensures that it breathes well, at the (debatable) cost of trapping less heat than beefier tents. All-in-all, this is an amazingly versatile, lightweight, and attractive tent, which has stood up with flying colors to everything thrown at it.
Date published: 2013-08-15
Rated 4 out of
Excellent but tricky to set upThe Aura is extremely roomy for a 2 person tent. The fact that the poles have an elbow that puts them almost vertical for the last 12-18 inches really opens up the internal space. However, the pole set up is very awkward to set up and even more awkward to pack. If not for those 2 black marks, this would be an absolutely magnificent tent.