"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
"Fold-Down" Second Zipper Provides added Ventilation and Easy Access
Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Zip-Guard Slider
Smooth-Curved Baffle Construction Reduces Down Shifting
Down Defender to Improve Water-resistance in Wet Conditions
Internal Stash Pocket
Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
Hood Draw Cord
Stretch Tricot Baffles
Two Hang Loops
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Fill Weight (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Max User Height (Long):
6 ft 6 in.
Hip Circumference (Long):
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Long):
Extreme Temperature Rating:
8 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Lining:
30D 100 % Nylon
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
20D 100 % Nylon
Draft Collar, Water Resistant, Zip Together Compatibility
Bag Weight (Regular):
1 lb 4.7 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
1 lb 8.5 oz
Winter Camping, Expedition, Camping
31 - 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Exact Temperature Rating:
40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
800+ Fill Power Goose Down
Durable Water Repellant
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.