"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Atom Sleeping Bag is a 40 degree sleeping bag for warmer weather hiking trips. The Atom is packed with 850+ fill down with Down Defender, which provides water-resistance, allowing the bag to perform better in wet conditions than untreated down. The Pertex Microlight Shell fabric traps the down inside its baffles, with stretch tricot at the hood and foot box to allow for extra movement. The bag packs down easily into the included 6x12 stuff sack, ready to stuff into your backpack for the trek home.
FEATURES of the Marmot Atom Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
Certified 850+ Fill Power Goose Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Pertex Microlight is a durable, well-balanced fabric that excels at protecting your insulation. It is lightweight, yet abrasion resistant and will resist the elements. Your insulation will be free to trap and maintain your body warmth, turning you into some kind of efficient space heater.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Very warm and cozyI have had this sleeping bag for about 7 months and have taking it camping last November on a 7 day trail which the weather got down to 15 degrees. it packs really small and is light weight.