SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Great tent, light, easy to set up/tear down, seems well madeMy wife and I bought this tent to begin our outdoor adventure together and we really like it. We use it for backpacking and have not had a problem fitting it in our bags. it is quite light for a 3 person tent. Even with the *sold separately* footprint it isn't a burden to carry and packs small. ,,It would be a pretty tight fit for 3 people but it fits us both and our gear with plenty of space to spare. It has two vestibules that are of different sizes. the main is big enough to fit 2 large packs under it but the second is really only big enough for shoes. The rain fly stands out without being obnoxious and has reflective parts to help find it at night. It connects to the tent with hooks and Velcro. It is very easy to adjust and in high wind stays tight to the tent even with the Velcro not connected. ,,The first time used, it rained, snowed and hailed. We also setup on soaked partially frozen ground. Didn't get wet and it cleaned up nicely.,,,,Off to the mountains, ,,Keep it gnarly!
Date published: 2015-06-10
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10208807, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;