The Marmot Astral 3 Footprint is 1 pound, 6 ounces of pure protection for your Marmot Astral 3 Tent. Tent floors live a pretty rough life. Their world is filled with ground water, rocks, stray branches and creepy crawlers of all sorts. Your Marmot Astral 3 Tent deserves more than your average, run-of-the-mill tarp to protect it from these shady characters. Be sure to show it some love and let it sit atop this luxurious, custom fit, 150D polyester Marmot footprint.The Marmot Astral 3 Footprint is specifically designed for the Marmot Astral 3 tent. It effectively repels moisture, and protects the bottom of your tent from abrasions, scuffs, and punctures.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;