The Marmot Argent 4 Person Tent is a four person tent for three season camping. The Argent is all about the super easy set up, it's color coded and only uses three poles, so even the kids can help once you arrive at the campground. Step through the large D-shaped door and enjoy the high ceiling as you lay out your sleeping bags. The interior has interior pockets for storing small items off the floor, so you know just where to locate your glasses, headlamp, and book in the dark. The polyester taffeta flooring is durable and strong and the waterproof fly keeps you dry in the rains, with a single vestibule to keep your shoes dry and mud out of the tent. Create some outdoor memories with your family and friends.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Argent 4 Person Tent
Large D Shaped Door, One Vestibule
Seam Taped Flysheet with Vents
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Pole Sleeve-Clip Combo for Easy Set-Up
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
HD Velocity 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
Optional Footprint Available
Tent Pole Diameter:
68D Polyester Taffeta 190T 2000mm F/R
Minimum Trail Weight:
8 lbs, 15 oz
Number of Poles:
68D Polyester Taffeta 190T 1800mm F/R
27.5 x 10 in.
Tent Pole Material:
65 x 85 x 97 in.
16 square feet
40D 100% Polyester No-See-Um Mesh, F/R
58 square feet
Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.