Water Proof Zipper Access to Laptop from Back Panel
Padded Laptop Sleeve Fits Most 15" Computers
Fleece Lined Pocket Fits Most Tablets and E-Readers
Optional Cross Chest Strap
External Stash Pocket for On The Go Essentials
Side Pocket with Stretch Mesh Panel
Reinforced Reflective Clipping Point
Top Compression Strap
Interior Electronics Pocket
Internal Organizer with Key Clip
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Large, well made messenger bagI was looking for a bag more for daily use that was large enough to carry books and my computer. It was difficult to visualize on the website and I couldn't find many other websites selling the bag much less with other pictures, but I've enjoyed Marmot products before so I went for it. So far, it has been worth the purchase. I got the all black because I wasn't a fan of white on a bag that I most likely won't be too kind to. Its durable and water proof. The roll top opening makes it easy to access while wearing and expandable if you need some more room. The strap is more comfortable/padded than it looks online. There are multiple organized pockets that can't be viewed in the pictures. My only complaint is that the computer section is not as padded as I thought it would be. It can hold as much as I can carry though which was my main concern.