Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Aquifer 28 Pack
Hydration Day Packs Designed to Comfortably Carry All Your Gear Includes 3 Liter Hydrapak Shape-Shift Reservoir with Bite Magnet
Ventilated Convective Airflow Suspension with Tubular Aluminum Frame comfortably and efficiently carries all your Gear
Hydration Port and Clip for Hanging Reservoir
Padded Waist Belt with Zippered Pocket
Tool/Trekking Pole Attachment
Zippered Lid Pocket with Key Clip
External Stash Pocket for On The Go Essentials
Water Bottle/Gear Pockets
Light Clip Attachment Point
300D Robic 79% Nylon, 21% Polyester Ripstop
23.6 x 9 x 9 in.
Suspension / Stays:
Pack Pockets (+ main compartment):
Sternum Strap, Bladder or Reservoir Included, Water Bottle Pockets, Hip Belt, Hydration Compatible, Ice Axe / Trekking Pole Loops, Compression Straps
28 Liters / 1709 Cubic inches
Above 100 oz
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.