"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Hydration Day Packs Designed to Comfortably Carry All Your Gear Includes 3 Liter Hydrapak Shape-Shift Reservoir with Bite Magnet
Ventilated Convective Airflow Suspension with Tubular Aluminum Frame comfortably and efficiently carries all your Gear
Hydration Port and Clip for Hanging Reservoir
Padded Waist Belt with Zippered Pocket
Tool/Trekking Pole Attachment
Zippered Lid Pocket with Key Clip
External Stash Pocket for On The Go Essentials
Water Bottle/Gear Pockets
Light Clip Attachment Point
23.6 x 9 x 9 in.
Suspension / Stays:
Pack Pockets (+ main compartment):
300D Robic 79% Nylon, 21% Polyester Ripstop
Compression Straps, Water Bottle Pockets, Sternum Strap, Hip Belt, Hydration Compatible, Ice Axe / Trekking Pole Loops, Bladder or Reservoir Included
28 Liters / 1709 Cubic inches
Above 100 oz
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.