"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders placed before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Fly Vent and Large Foot Vent Provide Good High/Low Ventilation
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
DAC NFL Poles
42 x 42 x 87 in.
29 square feet
40D 100% Nylon 2000mm W/R, F/R
Tent Pole Diameter:
30D 100% Nylon Ripstop, Silicon/ PU 1800mm W/R, F/R
Minimum Trail Weight:
2 lbs, 13 oz
Number of Poles:
15D No-See-Um Mesh, F/R
6.2 square feet
Tent Pole Material:
Single Wall, Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall, Ultralight
Ultralight Backpacking, Camping, Trekking
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Does this tent come with a footprint?
Asked by: tincup
Hiya, thank you for asking such an awesome question! This item does not come with a footprint and will need to be purchased separately. You can find it here: http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Marmot-Amp-2P-Footprint_10269753_10208_10000001_-1_
I hope this helps