The Marmot Amp 2 Person Tent is a backpacking tent with loads of head space. Sit up with your hiking partner before drifting off to sleep and play a game of cards. Or play a little roshambo while the two of you wait out the storm. The bathtub floor helps keep water out while the mostly mesh upper lets in a breeze and drops the overall weight. It's large door is quick to exit and the rain fly offers space to store gear out of the tent.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot AMP 2 Person Tent
Unique Semi-Freestanding Design Reduces Weight While Providing Spacious Head Room
Marmot Volume Optimizing Structure Provides more Livable Space
Fly Vent and Large Foot Vent Provide Good High/Low Ventilation
Color Coded "Easy Pitch" Clips and Poles
Lamp Shade Pocket Securely Holds Your Headlamp to Provide Ambient Light
Seam Taped Catenary Cut Floor
Seam Taped Full Coverage Fly with Vents
Interior Pockets for Small Gear Organization
Jingle-Free Nylon Zipper Pulls
Can Be Used with Bare Bones Setup
DAC NFL Poles
6.2 square feet
29 square feet
40D 100% Nylon 2000mm W/R, F/R
Tent Pole Diameter:
42 x 42 x 87 in.
30D 100% Nylon Ripstop, Silicon/ PU 1800mm W/R, F/R
Minimum Trail Weight:
2 lbs, 13 oz
Number of Poles:
15D No-See-Um Mesh, F/R
Tent Pole Material:
Free Standing, Vestibule, Double Wall, Ultralight, Single Wall
Camping, Ultralight Backpacking, Trekking
Number of Doors:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Does this tent come with a footprint?
Asked by: tincup
Hiya, thank you for asking such an awesome question! This item does not come with a footprint and will need to be purchased separately. You can find it here: http://www.moosejaw.com/moosejaw/shop/product_Marmot-Amp-2P-Footprint_10269753_10208_10000001_-1_
I hope this helps