bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
Anatomically Designed Footbox with Wrap-Around Construction increases Warmth
Nautilus Multi-Baffle Hood
Full Length Locking YKK Two Way Zipper with Zip-Guard Slider
Down Defender to Improve Water-Resistance in Wet Conditions
Internal Stash Pocket
Snagless Insulated Draft Tube
Ground-Level Side Seams
Hood Draw Cord
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
30D 100 % Nylon Ripstop DWR
Fill Weight (Long):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Extreme Temperature Rating:
4 Degrees Fahrenheit
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Fill Weight (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Hip Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Max User Height (Long):
6 ft 6 in.
Bag Weight (Regular):
1 lb,10 oz
Bag Weight (Long):
1 lb,12 oz
Camping, Winter Camping, Expedition
31 - 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Exact Temperature Rating:
40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
650+ Fill Power Duck Down
Durable Water Repellant
DWR (Durable Water Repellent) is a coating that is applied to fabrics which makes them water-resistant, or hydrophobic. A DWR finish doesn't interfere with breathability, which makes it perfect for adverse conditions in the backcountry.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.