"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Always Summer Sleeping Bag is a 40 degree sleeping bag for warm weather camping. The 650 fill power down is treated with Down Defender for water-resistance on damp trips and then encased in lightweight nylon ripstop LT fabric. Weighing in at 2 pounds (regular length), stuff the bag into the included stuff sack and you’ll hardly notice it in your pack until it’s time to tuck in for the evening. Pull the 5-baffle hood in with the ‘feely’ draw cords and you’re set for counting sheep.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Marmot Always Summer Sleeping Bag
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
Down Defender to improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Heat Bump Draft tube
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two way Zipper Sliders
Velcro®-free Face Muff
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Sleeping Bag Lining:
30D 100% Nylon
100% Nylon ripstop
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Marmot Down Defender
Fill Weight (Regular):
Stuff Sack Included, Draw or Cinch Cord, Draft Collar, Water Resistant, Zip Together Compatibility
Hiking, Backpacking, Camping
Exact Temperature Rating:
40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Sleeping Bag Shape:
Max User Height (Regular):
Bag Weight (Regular):
650 Fill Power Down
31 - 40 Degrees Fahrenheit
Marmot Down Defender
Marmot Down Defender helps prevent down from clumping when exposed to water or moisture. This allows it to keep its loft, which equates to greater insulation. It's insurance against crummy weather. But you don't have to fill out pesky insurance forms. Nothing will stop the specially treated, highly water-resistant down from trapping warm air next to your body.
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.