"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Always great to have on hand in the summertime months for impromptu jaunts into the backcountry, the Marmot Always Summer Sleeping Bag is ready to join you on your warmer weather camping trips. It is rated to 40-45 degrees and great for taking the chill out of those summer nights where the temperature dips. The 650-fill down offers an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio, weighs just over 2lb and is super compressible. It packs into the included compression sack or storage sack. The roomier fit and trapezoidal foot box will ensure maximum comfort while resting after a hard day of summertime fun or while lounging around the campfire on a chilly August night.
FEATURES of the Marmot Always Summer Sleeping Bag
Certified 650 Fill Power Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Nautilus 5-Baffle Hood
Heat Bump Draft tube
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Stuff and Storage Sack Included
Two Hang Loops
Two way Zipper Sliders
Velcro-free Face Muff
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Another awesome product from Marmot, at a great price from Moosejaw!This is an awesome sleeping bag at a great price. If you're not familiar with Marmot, they're a top notch company and have an unmatched warranty / repair policy. I purchased this bag to supplement my Marmot Helium bag on summer trips. It doesn't get sticky on really hot humid nights and it keeps me plenty warm down to the mid 40's as advertised. Just make sure you have a good sleeping pad. If you're looking at getting a bag for warmer weather and can't spend the extra money on the Atom, then get this bag. You won't be disappointed.
Date published: 2013-11-12
Rated 4 out of
Great warm weather bag for the moneyI got this product on sale and for the money it can't be beat. Let's face it; when your camping in the summer (especially in the humid East coast), you are likely using this almost as a blanket. Took it with me to Zion National Park in late spring and slept in it down to around 35-40 morning temps with my down jacket draped over the top of me. Mornings were a little chilly, but not bad. Temp rating is pretty spot on, but wouldn't push it much further. The bag is very light and packs really small in my E-Vent dry compression bag. I am 6'2'' and the long is plenty roomy. Over all good quality bag for warm weather use. In you are between this and the Atom, save your money and get this one. Spend the extra money on a cold weather bag when you can really take advantage of the higher fill power/loft, features, etc.
Date published: 2014-02-09
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.1
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
loc_en_US, sid_10208792, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;