"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
Rated 5 out of
Bad ass bomb proof ultra light weight!I used this every fall on the Appalachian Trail in up state New York. It's a great shoulder season ultralight weight shelter for sleeping under the stars or in a light mist/drizzle. The seams are sealed at the factory, so no futzen with seam sealer. I have slept with it on a bed of pine needles as well as a sleeping pad with the same results, warm and comfortable. I highly recommend it as an super breathable, waterproof ultralight shelter when weight is an issue. I use it with my Valandre Blood Mary on colder nights or my Western Mountaineering Ultralight on warmer night just a great combination....period!!!! Thanks Moosejaw for the great products! ,,K
Date published: 2013-01-04
Rated 5 out of
LightweightIf you are a true minimalist, then look no further than this bivy. It is incredibly lightweight and packs down to almost nothing. The only improvement I see would be to include some insect netting.
Date published: 2013-01-24
Rated 5 out of
Theros Ting from
Super light super windproofThis bivy is super light and compact, I took it to a trip at Tahoe. The temperature was in the 50s at night and it kept me warm at night, with my sleeping bag of course.
Date published: 2012-10-08
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.2.1
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
loc_en_US, sid_10184822, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;