bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The Marmot Alpha Sleeping Bag is a 30 degree sleeping bag for trekking and backpacking. The 30 Denier 100% nylon ripstop fabric is water resistant and durable so you can take on the trails and the mountain in various conditions. The fabric holds onto certified 700+ fill power goose down, with stretch tricot baffles to prevent it from shifting, ready to keep you warm on 30 degree nights. The down has been treated with Down Defender, a treatment that provides water resistance, allowing the down to perform better in wet conditions (as compared to untreated down). The bag surrounds your body with a mummy shape throughout the night, with a full length, two-way zipper to regulate temperature if the evening temps are higher than expected. During cold nights, the draft tube and collar deter cool air from leaking in through the zipper or up around your neck. I bet you'll be dreaming of being a cute green caterpillar while you sleep.
FEATURES of the Marmot Alpha Sleeping Bag
Filled and Finished in Rohnert Park, California
Certified 700+ Fill Power Goose Down
Down Defender to Improve water-Resistance in wet Conditions
Nautilus 6-Baffle Hood
Classic trapezoidal Foot Box
Ground-Level Side Seams
Stretch tricot Baffles
Two Hang Loops
Two way Zipper Sliders
Includes Storage Sack
Hiking, Backpacking, Camping
30 Denier 100% Nylon Mini Ripstop
Shoulder Circumference (Long):
Stuff Sack Dimensions:
7 x 14 in.
Sleeping Bag Features:
Water Resistant, Stuff Sack Included, Pillow Pocket, Zip Together Compatibility, Draft Collar
700+ Fill Power Goose Down
Exact Temperature Rating:
30 Degrees Fahrenheit
Max User Height (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Long):
Foot Circumference (Long):
Sleeping Bag Lining:
30 Denier 100% Nylon Plain weave
Foot Circumference (Regular):
Hip Circumference (Regular):
Shoulder Circumference (Regular):
Sleeping Bag Insulation:
Sleeping Bag Shape:
MARMOT GEAR FIT GUIDE and INFO
SLEEPING BAGS Marmot offers a variety of sleeping bags with different fit specifications. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the sleeping bag you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. From there you will find specific info on bag weight, dimensions, and the body meausrements that will fit that specific sleeping bag.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Often times there are multiple size options on one product page, so please be sure to verify you've selected the right one. Sorry to sound so bossy.
Choosing the correct fit for a pack is vital, and Marmot offers multiple fit and size options in order to accommodate all body types. In order to find the best fit for you, please follow the instructions below:
• Click on the PRODUCT DETAILS tab on the product page of the backpack you're interested in.
• Look under the Product 'SPECIFICATIONS' header. In this section you will find helpful info on what sizes that specific product will fit, including torso fit range and how much weight the pack can hold.
• Please double check that you clicked on the correct size before you order. Quite frequently there are multiple size options on one product page, so verifying that you've selected the right size is SUPER important. So annoying, I know. Please don't hate me.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;