The MSR Zing Shelter is a big ol' tarp which is great for protecting large areas from sun and rain. The two included poles allow you to set it up over picnic tables or a big pile of packs and gear. It packs down to a small size and is great to take along on any trip where you know there's a good chance of precipitation and you want a big, protected hangout spot. My buddies and I had a Zing on a late fall camping trip (in addition to an MSR Backcountry Barn), and despite the constant rain and slush, we had a great time.
FEATURES of the MSR Zing Shelter
- Efficient: Double-tapered aluminum poles and ultralight fabrics create 18.6 square meter (200 square feet) of coverage at just 2.94 kg (6 lbs 8 oz)
- Waterproof: DuraShield waterproof coating and taped seams for added protection
- Versatile: Large enough to cover a campground picnic table and light enough for group backcountry travel
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Zing Shelter
- Capacity: 6 - 12 Person
- Minimum Weight: 6 lbs 8 oz / 2.94 kg
- Packed Dimension: 28 x 6" / 71 x 15 cm
- Floor Area: 200 square feet / 18.6 square meter
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.