MSR's WindPro II Stove offers all the awesome features of the original WindPro, with the added ability to burn in liquid-free mode. This MSR stove can be run in a traditional upright mode for the best efficiency and flame control, or the fuel canister can be inverted on the included stand to deliver gas directly to the burner. Using the WindPro II with the canister inverted diminishes relying on the internal canister pressure, which in turn improves performance in cold weather and when the fuel is running low, and help increase stove output when you're pressed for time.
DECENT FEATURES of the MSR WindPro II Stove
- Liquid-Feed: Increased cold weather performance and a more consistent output over the life of every canister
- Efficient: Remote burner allows the safe use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency
- Ultralight: Lightest remote canister stove on the market
- Versatile: Supports large cook pots (up to 10" maximum diameter) and can be used with bake ovens
- Minimum Weight: 6.6 oz / 187 g
- Packed Weight: 11.5 oz / 327 g
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.6 minutes
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appoximately 70 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 15 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.8 liters
- Made in Seattle, USA
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.