The MSR WhisperLite International Stove utilizes the tried-and-true proven design of the standard WhisperLite and adds a bit more versatility. It can now run on kerosene and unleaded fuel in addition to white gas. Unleaded fuel right from the pump. You can take this on long thru-hikes or far from camping stores and will still be able to find fuel. Another improvement is the one-piece, stainless steel leg assembly which increases stability and reduces weight. So if you go on longer trips, away from resupplies, and want a stove to adapt to your lifestyle, the WhisperLite International is the stove for you.
FEATURES of the MSR WhisperLite International Stove
- Lighter: Aluminum mixer tube and stainless steel legs reduce trail weight
- Added Stability: Serrated, stainless steel legs off er excellent stability
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded gasoline
- Proven: Based on a design that's been proven worldwide for decades
- Easy Maintenance: Extremely easy to swap jets and perform periodic maintenance
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR WhisperLite International Stove
- Minimum Weight: 10.9 oz / 309 g
- Packaged Weight: 15.6 oz / 441 g
- Water Boiled: Per 20 oz (600 ml) Fuel Bottle: 25 liter
- Water Boiled: Per Ounce Fuel: 1.3 liter
- Burn Time: Per 8 oz (227 g) Fuel Bottle: ~110 minutes
- Boil Time 1 Liter Water: 3.5 minutes
- Fuel: White Gas
MSR stoves DO NOT include any fuel bottles pictured. Sorry about it and please don't hate us.