The MSR WhisperLite International Stove utilizes the tried-and-true proven design of the standard WhisperLite and adds a bit more versatility. It can now run on kerosene and unleaded fuel in addition to white gas. Unleaded fuel right from the pump. You can take this on long thru-hikes or far from camping stores and will still be able to find fuel. Another improvement is the one-piece, stainless steel leg assembly which increases stability and reduces weight. So if you go on longer trips, away from resupplies, and want a stove to adapt to your lifestyle, the WhisperLite International is the stove for you.
FEATURES of the MSR WhisperLite International Stove
- Lighter: Aluminum mixer tube and stainless steel legs reduce trail weight
- Added Stability: Serrated, stainless steel legs off er excellent stability
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded gasoline
- Proven: Based on a design that's been proven worldwide for decades
- Easy Maintenance: Extremely easy to swap jets and perform periodic maintenance
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR WhisperLite International Stove
- Minimum Weight: 10.9 oz / 309 g
- Packaged Weight: 15.6 oz / 441 g
- Water Boiled: Per 20 oz (600 ml) Fuel Bottle: 25 liter
- Water Boiled: Per Ounce Fuel: 1.3 liter
- Burn Time: Per 8 oz (227 g) Fuel Bottle: ~110 minutes
- Boil Time 1 Liter Water: 3.5 minutes
- Fuel: White Gas
MSR stoves DO NOT include any fuel bottles pictured. Sorry about it and please don't hate us.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.