The MSR Twin Sisters 2 Person Shelter is an ultralight tarp tent for the avid outdoors enthusiast. It can easily be set up with your trekking poles or a couple good sticks, but since that's not everybody's style it also comes with two lightweight poles. There are also guy loops so it can be set up without poles/sticks. With doors at both ends, you can set this up as an open tarp to block out the rain or close the doors and have it function as more of a tent. Anyway you choose to set it up, the Twin Sisters 2 is a versatile shelter that won't weigh you down.
FEATURES of the MSR Twin Sisters 2 Person Shelter
- Two Doors: Rear door makes access twice as easy and increases ventilation
- Full Protection: Steep roof, snow flaps and DuraShield coatings help seal out the elements
- Easy-Picth: Pitches quickly with included poles or with trekking poles for added efficiency
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Twin Sisters 2 Person Shelter
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz / 0.94 kg
- Packaged Weight: 3 lbs 4 oz / 1.47 kg
- Floor Area: 45 square feet / 4.1 square meter
- Interior Peak Height: 46" / 117 cm
- Livable Volume: 102 cubic feet / 2888 liter
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.