The MSR Twin Brothers 4 Person is versatile, all-season shelter that is useful as a minimalist tarp tent or backcountry gathering point. It can comfortably sleep 4 hikers (and up to 6 in a pinch) and has a 6ft high clearance for ample head-room. The floor-less design makes it a perfect group guide storage area. It's even great for usage at picnics, trips to the beach, or anytime you might possibly need rain protection for you and/or your stuff. The two pole design is simple to set up and take down which you'll appreciate in stormy or rainy conditions.
FEATURES of the MSR Twin Brothers 4 Person Shelter
- Huge Space: 1.7 m (68") peak height, large door and peak vent provide superior access and livability
- Full Protection: Steep roof, snow flaps, optional floor and DuraShield coating help seal out the elements
- Includes Poles: Aluminum poles provide sturdy and reliable support
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR Twin Brothers 4 Person Shelter
- Capacity: 4 - 6 Person
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 14 oz / 2.2 kg
- Packaged Weight: 5 lbs 6 oz / 2.43 kg
- Floor Area: 96 square feet / 8.9 square meter
- Interior Peak Height: 68" / 172 cm
- Livable Volume: 241 cubic feet / 6824 liter
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.