DECENT FEATURES of the MSR SureLock UL-2 Trekking Pole
- Positive-locking mechanism offers the confidence of absolute, non-slip performance in all conditions.
- Manual operation engineered specifically for those seeking simplicity in design and the lightest weight possible.
- 7000-series aluminum delivers exceptional, ultralight strength.
- Eliminating hardware on the shaft keeps center of gravity high for an easy, efficient swing.
- Sleek design works with a broad range of hand sizes and features a catch for raising heel lifts on snowshoes and AT bindings.
- Weight: 15.6 oz / 442 g
- Length: min41 in / 105 cm
- Length: max55 in / 140 cm
- Collapsed length: 27 in / 73 cm
- Material(s): 7000 Series aircraft grade aluminum