The Superfly is MSR's most versatile and adaptable canister stove, capable of running on most domestic and international fuel canisters via the Multi-Mount™ interface. The sturdy design can accommodate larger pots and the broad flame delivers even heating and fast boil times. It can boil 1 liter of water in 3 minutes. Three minutes! Before switching to the Superfly, I used an alcohol stove which had a boil time of like 6-8 minutes. But now, after a day of hiking, that decreased wait-time is very noticeable and very much appreciated. It takes up very little pack space (can fit in your pot) and weighs in at less than 1/3 lb.
FEATURES of the MSR SuperFly Stove
- Universal: Multi-mount interface fits most domestic and international canisters
- Fast: 3-minute boil time
- Compact: Disperses heat for better cooking performance
- Full Flame Control: From simmer to boil
- Match Free Lighting: Superfly stove with auto start includes push-button igniter
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR SuperFly Stove
- Minimum Weight: 4.6 oz / 131 g
- Packaged Weight: 5.9 oz / 177 g
- Water Boiled: Per 8 oz (227 g)Fuel Canister: 15 liter
- Water Boiled: Per Ounce Fuel: 1.8 liter
- Burn Time: Per 8 oz (227 g)Fuel Canister: ~60 minutes
- Boil Time 1 Liter Water: 3 minutes
- Fuel: MSR IsoPro
MSR stoves DO NOT include any fuel bottles pictured. Sorry about it and please don't hate us.