The Superfly is MSR's most versatile and adaptable canister stove, capable of running on most domestic and international fuel canisters via the Multi-Mount™ interface (this is the version with piezo auto-ignition). The sturdy design can accommodate larger pots and the broad flame delivers even heating and fast boil times. It can boil 1 liter of water in 3 minutes. Three minutes! Before switching to the Superfly, I used an alcohol stove which had a boil time of like 6-8 minutes. But now, after a day of hiking, that decreased wait-time is very noticeable and very much appreciated. It takes up very little pack space (can fit in your pot) and weighs in at less than 1/3 lb.
FEATURES of the MSR SuperFly Stove With AutoStart
- Universal: Multi-mount interface fits most domestic and international canisters
- Fast: 3-minute boil time
- Compact: Disperses heat for better cooking performance
- Full Flame Control: From simmer to boil
- Match Free Lighting: Superfly stove with auto start includes push-button igniter
SPECIFICATIONS of the MSR SuperFly Stove With AutoStart
- Minimum Weight: 5.1 oz / 144 g
- Packaged Weight: 6.3 oz / 189 g
- Water Boiled: Per 8 oz (227 g)Fuel Canister: 15 liter
- Water Boiled: Per Ounce Fuel: 1.8 liter
- Burn Time: Per 8 oz (227 g)Fuel Canister: ~60 minutes
- Boil Time 1 Liter Water: 3 minutes
- Fuel: MSR IsoPro
MSR stoves DO NOT include any fuel bottles pictured. Sorry about it and please don't hate us.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.